Return and Update



 Amazing how something invisible can change the world in a matter of months.

With all the recent going ons in the world, life ran away with me, so here I return to hopefully continue this blog journey. 

Still as usual I don’t have much of a plan to as to how I will keep this going, but we will find out how it happens together.

Things to watch out for:

Custom post picture (like one above) with some posts 

A book review I was meant to do months ago 😅 

An art update post with some of my recent pieces 🎨

A possible new blog series 📝

Stay tuned!

Estella Kate

Comments

  1. Your drawing is so pretty, and I look forward to reading your future posts. :)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am not much of a digital artist but sometimes it's fun to play around with!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Random Blog Party Pt. 3

Guardians of Allura, A Short Story