Happy New Year!

It 2018!
And this is my first post this year.
Well, my new year has been busy. We went down to Melbourne for a conference and had so much fun! my guinea-pig is having babies as I write this! My dog is also going to have babies soon! There is going to be babies everywhere!!!

I have been thinking what else I can do with my blog, and one thing I thought was I could do a Choose Your Own Adventure Story. Which is where I write a little bit of a story and give you three options of what could happen next, Then I write the next bit using the option picked, and so on  until it ends. Please tell me if you think this a good idea ( The story may not be that good as I am not really good at writing the story down.)

Well, must go now
And maybe check my guinea-pig.
God Bless
Estella Kate

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Blog Party Pt. 3

Guardians of Allura, A Short Story

Well, Hello Again!