Update


It's 2019!!!!!
And my first post will be a update, as it has been a long time since my last post.


New Babies

Our current babies
Silva and her puppy
Azura with Skyla and Violet
Clubs, Azura's little boy





















We also have a calf, but I don't have a picture.

















 Stuff I Have Been Doing

I made a gingerbread house for Christmas. It was a disaster, nearly collapsed and ended up being held together by six toothpicks. But it tasted really nice anyway. 

I tried taking some photos and I quiet like them

I actually maked that wreath, after many failed attempts



















                                                                       
 







I have also been doing crafts
My Cards

My Puzzle


Hope to have another post soon,
May God bless your new year!
Estella Kate



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Blog Party Pt. 3

Guardians of Allura, A Short Story

Well, Hello Again!