White Foot


During April I participated in Camp NaNoWriMo. This is the story I worked on (and completed!).



Synopsis:  Barras has lived his whole life as the son of the Alpha. When five wolves make him question his life, he learns his past has many secrets and his future has only one path.

"He will come and you will know him by the white paw on his front foot."



Excerpt: 
   The deer head swung up, nose twitching and ear hunting for the smallest sound. I crouched lower to avoid being seen. All of a sudden the chase begun. Wolves sprung from the bushes as the deer fled.

My heart pounded as I ran through the undergrowth.

Suddenly I flew through the air as something big crashed into me. I jump to my feet, hackles raised I turned to what ever had hit me.

Ash rose from the floor, he looked even bigger up close. Callalilly came running over.

"Sorry. Ash did you really have to hit him that hard?" She said apologetically.

Ash shrugged, "Sorry." he huffed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Blog Party Pt. 3

Guardians of Allura, A Short Story

Well, Hello Again!